Mr Alter Ego

Abstruse, Absurd and Snobbish........

EJD

EJD
Ezule Juan Dominic

Random

Wordle: me

me....

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009


hi...its been awhile i havent update my blog...been busy lately with my life and my work plus few errands that i have to do...so now i can catch some time to just write a few things...

well...this is the latest design of my blog...gonna stick to it tho..coz the layout is just perfect for me..really like it..life has been very hectic and chaotic...with the Influenza A H1N1 attacking our country and this has much effect our work..been having flu and cold for sometime now..but i guess all of u guys out there has it too right...it may be caused by the weather..been raining and its sometime cold...

there are not much to talk about now tho..coz i am actually not in the mood at the moment..and to the person i love the most who r out there somewhere..i miss u soooo damn much...just feeling down lately...hope i will recover soon...miss u lots...

thats all for now...will be updating again soon...c yaa...live life to the fullest....


E
JD



0 comments:

About This Blog...

just an expression of what i feel....

Latest News!!!!

update soon....!!!!

Visits!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP