Mr Alter Ego

Abstruse, Absurd and Snobbish........

EJD

EJD
Ezule Juan Dominic

Random

Wordle: me

Pheww.. It's Been Awhile...

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Salam and Hello Peeps...
It's been awhile i haven't had the chance to update my blog.. and i keep forgetting that i own a blog myself.. ehehe.. well how are you all? hope everything's fine..just dropping by to update a bit on this blog...

Well, let me recap all the sweet and "not so sweet" memories back of 2009... its been rough and i've been through a lot... it had made me much more stronger and careful to choose my really true friend.. coz, betrayal is the words i can describe what happend to me last year.. can't really believe that sometime our closest friend can be our worst enemy.. but then i've learnt my lesson very well.. he now deserve it.. and its good to see that he has a taste of his own medicine... serves u right..

but then, they are lots of sweet memories... the memories i can only keep in my mind... coz if i typed it down i couldnt explain and elaborate the memories well.. eheh.. neway thats all for this moment..will try to update my blog on the regular basis now.. insyaAllah...

lastly.. enjoy ur day peeps and have a very good year... ;)

1 comments:

Diah Hassin VA July 20, 2010 at 11:18 PM  

kembali berblog... gud gud gud.

About This Blog...

just an expression of what i feel....

Latest News!!!!

update soon....!!!!

Visits!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP