Mr Alter Ego

Abstruse, Absurd and Snobbish........

EJD

EJD
Ezule Juan Dominic

Random

Wordle: me

how i spend my holiday...

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009


its a public holiday today...yay...got the chance to redeem my sleep and rest..but in the end i tend to wake up early..that is by 7.00am..those darn alarm...i forgot to switch it off..but everything went well..and fun..

woke up early the fry my self some currypuffs and make me a hot chocolate drink..then with my laptop on and sitting comfy on the couch..i browse thru my facebook and at the mean time browsing thru the astro..then *bam* its a p.ramlee movie..Madu Tiga..haha..my fav...so apa lagi..i stick to that chanel..plus the weather starts to get mendung and soon after that it rains..wow..a puurrfect weather on the start of my one day holiday...~~





EJD

0 comments:

About This Blog...

just an expression of what i feel....

Latest News!!!!

update soon....!!!!

Visits!!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP